Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wendy is evil. Kpixie is evil. KnitBloggers are evil.

And I mean that in the most respectful, loving way possible.
Why are they evil? Read on!
Ok, so I caved. I bought a Noni Bag pattern from Kpixie today (*cough cough and some size 11 dpn's cough cough*). It's the green vase shaped one with the pretty blue flowers. Needless to say, the SIL's are getting felted purses this year for Christmas. If I can just contain myself to keep the secret until then, I'm golden. Now, in what colors to knit them? C1 is definitely purple, C2 maybe hot pink, not sure, K? no idea. SisterSarah's is pretty much done, I just need to decide if it needs a flower or not.

I'm proud of myself this year for starting Christmas Knits early, but I have good reason. #3 will be here in about 5 weeks and it's pretty dang hard to knit, nurse and sleep at the same time.

Knit on!

No comments: