Friday, November 17, 2006

Secret Pal Prizes!


WooHoo! I got a box, I got a box. I got a box, hey hey hey hey!

My dear, sweet, wonderful Secret Pal "OneSkeinWonder" has gifted me with the Telemark pattern from knitpicks, along with all of the yummy yarn to make it. I'd have taken a picture of all the wonderful swag, but I started swatching with it immediately. Thank you so much! I love this colorway... I even happen to have a pewter clasp I harvested from a shirt that I used to wear in college and have since outgrown.

Thank you thank you thankyou!

*hugs*

In other news, I finished this: It's a sweet little facecloth for my Secret Pal who shall remain nameless at the moment. It's Knitpicks Crayon yarn, held double. My own pattern.
Takes exactly one skein of yarn, measures about the size of a standard washcloth.

(now I wish I had measured this before I packed it up and sent it away)
Cast on 36 sts.
*Knit garter stitch for 6 rows
Knit seed stitch for 6 rows*
repeat * to * 6 times
finish with 6 rows of garter stitch
Bind off
If there's any yarn left, make a 3-stitch I-cord loop
weave in ends
wash yo' face!

No comments: